Monday, January 10, 2011

Food therapy

Sorta. 

It's more like blogging therapy, I suppose.  Long story short:  I've been urged to write more to gain more control of my life/body/health.  Since food is at the center of much of what is happening (and going wrong) in my life/body/health, I may as well try to channel the activity in a semi-productive way and make an effort to keep this blog going.  (I say "effort," because it's not the blogging that takes energy.  Time and space to concentrate have been challenges for well over a year.  Caregiving has taken precedence.  Now I am reminded that taking care of myself needs to be higher on the list of things to do so that I can continue to be a caregiver.)  Let's see how it goes.

So, hi, subscribers (both of you!) and readers (undetermined).  Happy New Year!  How have you greeted the new year?  So far so good?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your back, missed your "Foodie 4 thought" I'm glad that u have found out that your health is most important, because if your sick it is hard to be a caregiver.
Big Kid cousin

cwr said...

Thanks, Cuz. I am pleased to be writing again. I've missed the blog a lot.