Monday, September 28, 2009

Pot scrubber thread

I continue to use (and wear out) those wonderful pot scrubbers that I talked about before. I've been looking and looking for the thread that is needed to make them. No luck. #2MIL thought it might be something like "teflon thread," but the only thing I could find in that vein was used for plumbing and is really a tape (as it turns out, pipes have threads).

Today I think I found it. This pot scrubber looks like a close relative to the ones that I am using, and the supply list calls for "nylon plastic canvas yarn." Ima go get some the first chance I get and hand it over to Big Kid Cousin. Let's see what the girl can do. ^.^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Kid Cousin says "bring it on. Looks easy


Big Kid Cousin

cwr said...

Will do. Just need to find the thread. Then we are in business (so to speak). ;)