Monday, June 7, 2010

Hi, hi, hi!

Last night I experienced the double goodness of seeing the premiere of this season's The Next Food Network Star and the accidental discovery of the new Cooking Channel. Aside from the fun that both of these events engendered, I also realized that I had, for quite a while now, been thinking of things that I wanted to write about here and "study up on" in the realm of food. This morning I was brazen enough to offer a colleague some advice on blogging and then had to chide myself for not taking my own advice.

Clearly, it's time to blog again.

And there is a little more time for blogging right now. No active storms in the Gulf (thank goodness). Mama seems to be doing pretty well these days (more thanks). There are no pending family events, crises, or other activities to pull me in fifty directions (many many more thanks).

So it's time to get to work again on Foodie 4 Thought and to review (for myself at least) my new food learning and the questions I still need answers for. I am soooo ready.

No comments: